Jarrett Cooper, a director with Tripp Scott, focuses his practice on complex business and commercial litigation, Real Estate and Construction issues and labor and employment matters.
Mr. Cooper has handled numerous cases at the state and federal levels. He has litigated cases involving business and contract disputes, construction and real estate development issues, non-compete agreements, theft of trade secret matters, sexual discrimination and harassment issues, and securities and broker fraud.
Mr. Cooper obtained his law degree from the University of Florida Levin College of Law, his master's degree in business administration from the University of Florida Warrington College of Business, and he holds a bachelor's degree in Political Science and Economics, cum laude, from The George Washington University.
- Areas of Practice:
- Labor and Employment
- General Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Bar Admissions:
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- The George Washington University
Major: Political Science
- University of Florida, Warrington College of Business