Eight Tripp Scott Attorneys Garner Top Honors In Florida Super Lawyers Magazine
The Following Were Named “Florida Super Lawyers”:
- Ed Pozzuoli, President, Business Litigation
- Ed Curtis, Director, Aviation And Aerospace
- Peter Herman, Director, General Litigation
- Paul Lopez, Director, Labor And Employment And Business Litigation
- Dan Taylor, Director, Environmental
- Stephanie Toothaker, Director, Land Use And Zoning
The Following Were Named “Rising Stars”:
- Kris Aungst, Of Counsel, Bankruptcy
- Alexander Brown, Director, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Lindsay Raphael, Director, Business/Corporate
Super Lawyers names Florida's top lawyers as chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less.
Law & Politics performs the polling, research and selection of Super Lawyers in a process designed to identify lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
It is a comprehensive and diverse guide to outstanding attorneys, representing a wide range of practice areas, firm sizes and geographic locations. Only 2.5 percent of the lawyers in Florida are named Super Lawyers.
About Tripp Scott
Since its inception in 1969, Tripp Scott has served the legal needs of established and growing businesses, as well as individual clients and their families. The multi-disciplinary firm represents a diverse mix of publicly traded corporations and privately held companies with operations in Florida and around the country.
With offices in Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton and Tallahassee, Fla., Tripp Scott provides legal and business counsel to clients in the areas of corporate, litigation, finance and tax, healthcare, intellectual property, land use, real estate, governmental, bankruptcy, environmental and entrepreneurial business. For additional information, visit the firm’s Web site at www.trippscott.com.