Tripp Scott, Attorneys At Law — Fort Lauderdale, Florida
As more companies phase out or overhaul savings and retirement accounts — prudent estate planning has become more important than ever before.
Working with tax experts, financial planners, accountants, and most importantly, you — the estate planning lawyers at Tripp Scott can help you go from where you are today, to where you want to be tomorrow. Our firm represents clients throughout the state of Florida and provides full and comprehensive estate planning services that range from simple and straightforward to sophisticated and complex.
Through innovative estate planning strategies, we can help you to secure the best financial future for your self and your family. To schedule a consultation or to learn more about our practice, contact us in Fort Lauderdale today.
Estate planning is not just about your assets and possessions; it is about what you value. In simplest terms, we identify strategies that allow you to do more with your money. Working with nationally recognized, licensed and bonded financial institutions, our attorneys will explain the appropriate options and tools available, and help you evaluate which choices will best reflect your values and achieve your long-term goals. Peace of mind will be the result.
Some of the specific services we provide are:
- Simple wills, wills and codicils
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Living trusts
- Special needs trusts
- Life insurance trusts
- Family-help foundations and trusts
- Durable powers of attorney
- Health care directives
- Business succession plans
- Yacht and aircraft ownership succession plans
- Asset protection and distribution planning
- Medicaid planning
- ERISA/retirement plan advice and compliance
- Florida Department of Revenue and IRS tax planning
- Gift tax avoidance, including income, inheritance and estate
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Charitable giving strategies
- Probate and estate administration
- Probate litigation
A multi-disciplinary firm, Tripp Scott has the professional staff and resources to address a broad scope of issues. Estate planning and probate attorneys often work with members of the tax, banking and finance, insurance and real estate practices to handle matters for clients.
A Commitment to Service, a Reputation for Results
For more information regarding estate planning and the options available to you for managing your wealth, retirement, and healthcare planning — contact Tripp Scott.