Tripp Scott’s construction law attorneys each have more than 25 years’ experience and are recognized as leaders in construction industry representation. Tripp Scott offers a full service construction law practice, covering everything from drafting of contracts through litigation, representing general contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers, owners and sureties. Our construction law practice includes private and public projects from smaller residential jobs through complex multi-million dollar developments.
Because of the extensive and diverse experience of Tripp Scott’s construction law attorneys, we are able to provide counsel from the beginning of a project (including not just the drafting of contract documents but also advice for avoiding future litigation), during construction (providing guidance for presenting or defending claims and disputes that arise on the job along with matters of contract interpretation), and through completion of the project and any disputes that may arise post-construction.
Specific areas of practice include:
• Representation of General Contractors, Subcontractors and Owners
• Representation of general contractors in builders risk claims
• Construction Lien Foreclosure and Defense
• Payment and Performance Bond Claims and Defense
• Defense and Prosecution of Architect and Engineer Professional Liability Claims
• Delay, Inefficiency, Impact or Scheduling Claims and Defense.
• Construction Defect Claims and Defense
• Contract Drafting, Negotiation and Review
• Bid Protests, Bid Disputes and Public Contracting
• Indemnification Claims
• Contract Administration